Catholic Charities and Empire Health Foundation
Rising Strong is a family centered drug treatment program with housing for the entire family. It serves families with children at risk of entry into foster care due to abuse or neglect by parents with substance abuse disorder.
Rising Strong provides an array of services, on site to parents and children to help them recover, heal and ultimately to thrive.
Rising Strong is a partnership between Catholic Charities and Empire Health Foundation.
- Childcare Activity Assistant - Organize
activities such as arts and crafts, homework time, or
- Inventory Organizer - Organizing and restocking our donated food and clothes
- Life Skills Teacher - Help our staff teach parents valuable life skills including, but not limited to, parenting, budgeting, nutrition, cooking and baking
- Self Care Teacher - Assist parents in learning and implementing valuable self-care, practices. Such classes include yoga, arts and crafts, journaling, and nature walks.
- DONATE: baby formula, bottles, pacifiers, diapers and wipes; clothing for toddlers to teens, children's shoes, sox and underwear; toys, puzzles and games; adult sox and underwear; Christmas gifts.