(Students Mastering Important Life-skills Education)
We are dedicated to educating those in contact with youth on critical issues.
We work to educate young people to become more resilient, and to empower them to cope with life's challenges. We work on building resiliency.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit educational organization.
- Research on critical issues affecting our youth and needed resources
- Conference "Early Prevention, Future Success" in the Fall
- Educating on grief, anti-bullying
- Input on other critical issues
- "Early Prevention, Future Success" fall conference
- Out of Darkness Walk to educate on suicide awareness/prevention
- Distribution of educational materials
Work with NEWESD 101