become and achieve
all that God
created them to be!”Established to provide
recreation, socialization, work, personal development, and transitional opportunities to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Spokane County. Based on a unique combination of faith, business, mental health, and sports principles, our goal is to build a vibrant and thriving community of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We aim to provide education, life enhancing experiences, and treatment support for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our Primary Goals
- Provide a safe, supportive environment for adults with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities to “hang out,” socialize, and enjoy unstructured recreational time.
- Teach the concepts of ownership, membership, and collective and individual responsibility to adults with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities.
- Create a resource center for adults with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities and their support systems to learn life and transitional skills that will enhance independence and encourage growth to full potential.
- Teach practical work and job skills to adults with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities that can transfer into the general job market.
- Model and encourage community diversity through creation of an integrated and inclusive community.
- Model and teach good citizenship through community service opportunities and educational opportunities.
- Improve the quality of life for adults with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities through physical activities, Bible study, and special events.