Honoring our Fallen Heroes that have given the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our country, as well as educating our communities and supporting our surviving family members in any way we can to help them to navigate their grief journey.
We are involved with many community parades, such as the Lilac Parade, as well as supporting our local National Guard units with their annual events.
Some ways you can help:
- Carry a banner in a parade
- Cleaning parties 3 times a year
(they travel all over the State and need periodic cleaning)
- Set up & serving at Gold Star Lunches and BBQ's
- Stuffing Easter Eggs for Military Easter Event
- (in Feb.)
face painters and many other opportunities.
- National Guard Family Day BBQ's,
- Holiday dinners etc.
- Please see our Facebook page for more info on our organization.
Military Easter Event
Unit summer family days
cooking for events