Dining With Dignity provides 6 weekly (4 breakfasts + 2 dinners). Breakfast is served 7:30 am to 8:30 am and dinner is served 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Pathways program provides case management to assist clients in accessing housing, medical/dental, legal advocacy and income supports.
- Help serve breakfast: Mon - Thurs: 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Help serve dinner: Mon and Tues: 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
- Office support: data entry of volunteer hours, filing
- Specialty drives: personal care, food items, winter wear
- Volunteer coordination: recruitment, application processing (including background checks), training
- Donations: Cup-A-Soups, individual-size apple juice, styrofoam bowls, plastic spoons, lunch-size paper bags, blankets, sugar, coffee, wool socks, personal care items (deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, bar soap, razors), sleeping bags, backpacks
- Equipment: new convection oven, gas oven, griddle, plastic cups and bowls
St. Lucy's Breakfast in February: delightful morning repast at Rockwood Community Event Center
Civic Theatre Play in November: rollicking holiday production with refreshments and auction items
Quarterly appeals: Easter, Summer, Fall, Christmas
Last Updated By: Connie Nelson on 4/18/17 @ 04/18/2017 10:23pm