INVeg - Inland Northwest Vegans
To educate the public about the health, ethical, and environmental benefits of a plant-based diet through nutrition counseling, classes, educational potlucks, cooking demos, and presentations, and Spokane Vegfest.
- We need up to 100 volunteers on the day of Spokane VegFest. Job duties will include:
- Supporting vendors and non-profits
- Raffle ticket sales
- Many other tasks.
Learn more about the event here: Spokane VegFest
INVeg Volunteer Projects:
- Tabling at various events. Talking to the public and answering questions
- Writing. We always can use help in the content writing department on the website and social media.
- Potluck Support - We need additional helpful people to put tables and chairs out and many other things at the monthly potlucks.
- Many other projects. Contact us for details.
Tofurkey Drive: Our annual Tofurkey Drive feeds over 100 people each year. We always could use some extra support :) Learn more here: Tofurkey Drive
- Baking Pies
- Delivering meals
- Finding sponsors
July 22nd at Spokane Community College, 10 am - 6 pm
Learn more @ https://www.inveg.org/vegfest.html
Healthy Living Expo & Music Festival Free admission
is an annual regional community event showcasing ways to easily be more supportive to our planet by eating and living in a more sustainable way.Tofurkey Drive - Week of Thanksgiving Each Year
Every November, INVeg provides vegan holiday meals to families in need. We feel that often the food bank simply cannot provide an ample meal for vegans and so that is why our event was created. We want people to feel truly loved when they receive this feast. This event is supported 100% by the generosity of our local businesses & INVEG members
. All donations
are tax deductible.
Monthly Potlucks - 3rd Sunday of Every Month - Location Changes Seasonally
Join us for our community potluck on the third Sunday of each month for delicious food and time to connect with others. We create these potlucks to provide a loving community and to introduce anyone who is veg-curious to all of the amazing varieties of plant-based foods.
Everyone is always welcome.
Visit INVeg Monthly Potlucks
for location and additional information.
Last Updated By: Josh