The MOOSE Project stands for The Magic Of Oral and Signing Education. We are an award winning Private School serving all children and families.
Our mission is to provide quality education, resources, and support through the use of both sign language and spoken word or total communication to not only those affected by hearing loss, but all children, families, and our community.
We currently offer MOOSE School (Kindergarten through Eighth Grade), Preschool, Summer Camp, and sign language classes for the entire community.
Tuition is paid by parents and school districts, if services are not available in a particular district.
- All classroom volunteers must be able to sign.
- We have opportunities in our preschool and school age classroom for volunteers, as well as in our sign language classes.
- If you do not know sign language, there are jobs throughout the school for you to do!
- Volunteers are always welcome at our fundraising events and activities.
- All volunteers must be able to pass a background check successfully.
Music for MOOSE Benefit Concert
Annual Garage Sale
Sign Language Classes
MOOSE cream social
Last Updated By: Kristi Anderson @ 11/02/2017 1:29pm