Oxford House - Chapter 27
Oxford House is a place for recovery
from Alcoholism And/Or Drug Addiction. Our homes are safe, clean and sober places to live. Spokane Valley Homes for:
Men, Men and children, Women, Women and children. There is 250 Houses in Washington state.
Every Oxford house
represents an effective
and low cost method of preventing relapse. Residents pay rent, utility and other household
expenses of Oxford House Tobias. Our sober houses are part of a larger non-profit network.And Now You Can Donate
Any Amount At http://www.fundly.com/oxford-house
. Thank You For Your Support.
Oxford House can only achieve its goal with the assistance of generous
donations from members of our community. Without these donations,
serving those in our area would not be possible.
- We are always
looking for donations of cleaning supplies, office supplies, or items that can be raffled off or auctioned off. Your donations are fully tax deductible.
- We looking for local business in Spokane to help us raise funds to keep us running, and to open new Oxford houses.
- Donate services from local business, or gift cards.
- Put donation jars at businesses to raise funds
for the program.
- Check out the NEW ONLINE STORE at: my.fundraising.com/oxfordhousefundraising
- You can contact Oxford House Fundraising coordinator Bryant
Robertson at 509 724-8445. or email: email@example.com. We thank you in advance for your support.
Last Updated By: Bryant Robertson @ 12/31/1969 5:00pm