Catholic Charities Spokane
Catholic Charities Spokane is a network of agencies, institutions, parishes, and individuals united in Gospel spirit, who are servants to the poor, supporters for families and aides to parishes and communities in meeting the social service needs of people in eastern Washington.
As we celebrate 103 years of service to our Eastern Washington community, we stand ready and, indeed, look forward to meeting the many challenges of the future. Mostly, we look forward to providing a caring hand to the many poor and vulnerable people who come to our doors every day.
Catholic Charities administers programs in the 13 counties of Eastern Washington which provide food, shelter, clothing, education, counseling and support to those in need, regardless of creed.
- Childbirth & Parenting Assistance (CAPA) / Prepares
- Christmas Bureau
- House of Charity
- Parish Social Ministry
- Catholic Campaign for Human Development
- Catholic Relief Services
- Emergency Assistance
- Food for All
- St. Anne's Children and Family Center
- Refugee and Immigration Legal Services
- St. Margaret's Shelter
- Senior & Family Housing
- Senior Services
Volunteer Chore Services
- Catholic Charities Walla Walla
- Catholic Charities Furniture Bank and CC Furnishings for Hope Retail Store
- Rising Strong Project at Holy Names
- Regional Offices are located in Colville, Pasco, and Brewster Food Bank
Last Updated By: YES