Fulcrum Institute Dispute Resolution Clinic
If you have any questions
The Fulcrum Institute offers a wide array of services to the Spokane community. Programs at Fulcrum include:
- Supervised Parent-Child Visitations
- Mediation to avoid costly court costs
- Anger Management Classes
- Theft Awareness Classes
- Sharing the Children Classes
In addition to these, Fulcrum has a variety of programs to help people find work.
- BFET, is a program to assist individuals that receive Food Stamps in finding work.
- RISE, is an employment program designed to assist individuals on Food Stamps that also have multiple barriers (such as owing child support, being homeless, etc.) overcome those barriers and obtain employment in a career-focused field.
- Ash St. Workforce Training Center was opened in 2015. This is an exciting new opportunity and we are currently offering classes at Ash St. in conjunction with the Associated General Contractors of America to provide a Pre-Apprenticeship that prepares individuals to enter the construction workforce by obtaining their OSHA 10 & First-Aid/CPR Certifications along with many other skills that are essential for success in the workplace.
RISE and BFET are both free programs, while the AGC Pre-Apprenticeship is $25, though scholarships are available to help cover that costs.
about these programs or are interested in starting, please feel free to call us at (509)795-8955.
We host appreciation events for our businesses that hire those with a conviction, as well as the mentors that work with them.