Spokane Neighborhood Action Partners
To provide access and connections to resources that create opportunity, with dignity, for people of low income. SNAP works to build strong communities
, one household at a time, helping people until they can get back on their feet. We position ourselves within the neighborhoods where our clients live, and are continually building new relationships that increase resources for our neighbors in need. SNAP has nearly 30 programs
in areas like
- Energy assistance
- Home repair
- Energy conservation
- Homeless childcare assistance
- Rapid re-housing for individuals
- Rental and Housing assistance
- Youth transitional housing
- Small-business development
- Business lending
- Home ownership programs
- Foreclosure prevention
- Money management and banking
- Credit building
... all with a goal of helping people achieve stability.Each year SNAP helps over 40,000 of our neighbors
For over 50 years SNAP has worked tirelessly to strengthen our community, create opportunities for our low-income neighbors, and empower families to build a brighter future.
- Volunteers with varying levels of education and experience are needed for housing and grounds maintenance, office assistance, or outreach events.
- Long-term care ombudsman program -- advocate for vulnerable seniors in Spokane County.
- SNAP Ambassador -- represent the agency at community events and resource fairs.
- Support SNAP with your donations. Ninety-cents of every dollar we receive goes directly to client services. SNAP is a private, tax-exempt charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN #91-1311127. Your gift to SNAP may be deductible for federal income purposes. If you need to contact us regarding your gift, or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (509) 456-SNAP.
June (Father's Day)
Dad's Day Dash 5k Run & Walk
Ode to Opportunity Fundraiser