Catholic Charities Furniture Bank
St. Margaret's Shelter, supported by Catholic Charities of Spokane
Catholic Charities Spokane Furniture Bank creates a more vibrant and sustainable community by accepting donated furniture and household items in assistance to low-income and homeless individuals as they transition into stable housing. If seeking to donate furniture or volunteer, please continue on to 'Volunteer Needs.'
Catholic Charities also has a retail store called Furnishings for Hope, located next door at 917 E. Trent, 868-0062. You may purchase new, used and vintage furniture here, which helps to support the Furniture Bank.
- Sort donations
- Prepare furniture request
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in delivering and picking up donations
CCSFB needs volunteers T-Sat 9am-5pm. If you are interested in short or long term volunteer opportunities please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
SCW is in need of donations throughout the year
- Bedding: Twin, full, & queen; Sheet Sets/Bedding
- Furniture: Sofa, loveseat & easy chair/recliner, lamps, nightstand, end table & coffee table, bookshelf,
dressers, student desk,
- Kitchen: set dishes and tableware, pots, pans, & kitchen utensils, small kitchen appliances
- Household: Vacuum, washer, dryer, stove
- Clothing: Family clothes, hangers
, we accept donation drop offs T-Sat 9am-5pm. If you need a donation pickup
please contact main office at (509) 991-9345 to schedule a pick up appointment. If the pickup is beyond Spokane or Spokane Valley, we will ask for a gas donation.
ZAGiving is our biggest donation event of the year and is held the first two weeks of May!
Last Updated By: Michael Dumais