West Plains Chamber of Commerce
The Chamberís long-term goals are
- to meet the needs of and involve an expanding membership;
- to lead in marketing and promoting the West Plains area;
- to take a leadership role in shaping the future of the West Plains area;
- to encourage appropriate commercial and industrial development and new private-sector jobs;
- and to encourage and support resources that result in an educated work force.
The West Plains Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)(6) , nonprofit organization approximately 200 members strong dedicated to the promotion and advancement of the Communities of the West Plains region of Spokane County.
Beautiful Weather with four full seasons, year round recreation, great educational opportunities, clean safe neighborhoods and a thriving business climate are what define the West Plains Region of Spokane County.
We service the communities of Cheney, Medical Lake, Airway Heights, Four Lakes and West Spokane County. †
The West Plains Chamber of Commerce is proud to provide regional services in support of economic development and quality of life issues throughout the region.
Whether it is business assistance, travel and tourism information, neighborhood connections or legislative advocacy, the West Plains Chamber of Commerce is here to serve.