Sun Ray Court
New Horizon Care Centers, Inc.
Our Philosophy: Sun Ray Court views chemical dependency as a chronic, systematic, progressive and fatal disease if left untreated. It is characterized by tolerance, physical and psychological dependence, impaired judgment and alteration in the emotional, social and behavioral conditions of the individual and their family life. Our philosophical approach is to meet the needs of each man as a whole person with respect for diversity.
In our endeavors, we strive to provide support and guidance to encourage personal growth by empowering men to make responsible and competent decisions about their lives and the lives of their families. We offer promise, hope and encouragement to set realistic goals and the strength and self-confidence to accomplish them by developing positive self-esteem which in turn provides the ability to believe in one's self.
New Horizon Care Centers, Inc. Sun Ray Court men's program is designed to serve multi-ethnic and culturally diverse men.Progression through the program is determined by the patient's own participation in his recovery. All patients will get out of the program what they put into the program. They are responsible for their own recovery. Our educated and certified staff are here to help our clients help themselves. Each patient is assigned a primary counselor who coordinates with community resources to assist the client in meeting his needs and goals.
THESE NEEDS MAY INCLUDE:
- Empowerment and education
- Low income, clean and sober housing
- Health care
- Legal advocacy
- CPS advocacy
- Skill building in relationships and stress anger management
- Value clarification
- Identification and modification of negative and ineffective behaviors
- Intensive Inpatient treatment with the potential for referral to Recovery House
- Long-term Residential Treatment
- Team guided collaborative model with a caring and competent professional treatment community
- Case management services and referrals
- Outpatient counseling referrals
- Payment options including Washington State Medicaid and some private insurance
- Clean and sober housing resources and referrals
- Must be male, minimum 18 years of age and chemically dependent.
- Must have a current chemical dependency assessment with at least two qualifying ASAM Dimensions (D-2 through D-6).
- Must have active state medical coupon or enrollment in private insurance.
- Must arrive for treatment clean and sober, immediately ready to participate in treatment services. Sun Ray Court cannot provide withdrawal management services. Admit dates can and will be scheduled to coordinate with detox needs.
- If in need of detox, the patient must transition into treatment directly from a detox facility.
- All medications and supplements must have a current prescription and patients must bring their current prescriptions to treatment. Benzodiazepines, barbiturates and opiates are subject to approval prior to admit.
Practicum students for Chemical Dependency are welcome. Volunteers wishing to complete hours towards their Chemical Dependency license are welcome as well
Bowling Over Addiction bowlathon every May
Last Updated By: Nicole Thomas @ 10/30/2018 3:22pm