(formerly Hearth Homes)
Hearth Homes serves as the only long-term transitional housing shelter in Spokane Valley. In the past three years we have served over sixty families and helped reunify over 15 children.
We are working hard to fight homelessness in our Community by providing families a safe and supportive home where moms have the chance to learn life skills, participate in case management, and engage in positive relationship building. We strive to help women realize their highest potential and get them out of cycles of abuse, addiction, and poverty. We currently have 6 moms and their children living in 2 homes.
Mission Statement: Transforming the lives of Homeless women and their children through Christian Faith, Hope, and Love.
Seeking Childcare and Transportation Volunteers:
- Volunteer a minimum of once a month or multiple times a week!
- Childcare: Shifts are Tuesday Mornings 9:30-12:00, Thursday Mornings 9:30-12:30 and Wednesday Evenings 5:30-7:30
- Transportation: Shifts vary from time to time as needed
- Pantry Needs for Family Dinner Program: Canned Veggies (Beans/Corn), Canned Fruit, Canned Soup (at Least 6 of 1 kind), Sauces (Spaghetti, Bbq), Frozen Meats
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox Wipes, Sponges, Pine Sol, All-Purpose, Soft Scrub
- House Items: Foil, Ziplocs, Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Hand Soap, Dishwasher Soap
- Bus Passes/Fred Meyer Gas Cards
- New toys for infants and toddlers
Interested in being Involved?
- $25 Gift Cards for moms to purchase children's gifts specific to their interests
- Movie Tickets, New Pjs, New Books, New Movies, Infant Toys, Jewelry
- Group Donation: Christmas Stockings for Moms & Kiddos (6 moms & 11 Kiddos)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
call 509-926-6492 for more information
Check out our Facebook Page
March 25, 2017: Hearth Homes Red Carpet Gala
Register and Buy Tickets Here!
May 2017: Yard Sale Fundraiser
July 27th: Hearth Homes Summer Concert & Open House!
Last Updated By: Jessica