Women and Children's Free Restaurant & Community Kitchen
A vital safety net that fills nutritional gaps for women and children in need while fostering dignity and respect, both within our restaurant and in the community.
Join us for well-balanced meals served in a welcoming environment.†
Meals are served:†
Tuesdays and Wednesday's from 3 - 6 PM
Fridays from 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM.†
Nutritious food, served in a hospitable restaurant style environment.†
You will be greeted and seated by a hostess, and served at the table.†
The environment is friendly, safe and dignified, enabling diners to network with one another and allowing mothers and children to share nutritious meals together as a family.
Be a volunteer:
- Front of House Supervisor during meal service on Tuesday's, 2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Server/Waitress, Tuesday† weekly from 2:45 PM- 6:15 PM
- Bus tables during† meal service, Tuesday or Wednesday 2:45 PM - 6:15 PM
- Dish Washing assistant Friday weekly, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Server/Waitress, Friday, weekly from 11;15 - 1:45 PM
- Prep Cooking Monday or Wednesday 9 AM - 1 PM
- Dish Washing assistant Tuesday every other week, 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM weekly
- Delivery Pick Up Driver for Monday's†† 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM weekly
- Delivery Pick Up Driver for Friday's†† 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM January 2017 thru March 2017
¬∑††††††††Dress code is white or black top with collar and
some sleeve, black or khaki or jeans (nor rips) for pants or khakis (not
shorts)† and comfortable enclosed shoes.†
¬∑††††††††Please wear your hair pulled back into a
non-swaying fix. We do have hair nets.
¬∑††††††††Must be able to lift and carry 20-25 pounds (some positions).
¬∑††††††††You must be able to stand/walk for 2 hours.
¬∑††††††††You will need a food handlers card (within the
first two weeks) from http://www.SRHD.org. Must be 18 years of age or older.
¬∑††††††††Go on line to http://www.wcfrspokane.org to complete a
Our immediate needs are in bold.
Souper Bowl - on SuperBowl Sunday, February 4, 2018
12th Annual Spring Tea Fundraiser, April 21, 2018 - Great Event
Go to our website, http://www.wcfrspokane.org to see details.
Dinner on the Bridge (Farm to Fork Culinary Experience) - September 14, 2018 (tentative)
Last Updated By: Stefanie @ 11/07/2017 9:30am