(a Program of Volunteers of America)
Provides an emergency overnight shelter for 34 single women regardless of chemical dependency, mental health, or lifestyle.
Provides homeless women with a hot shower, clean bed, toiletries, nutritional food, clothing, case management, referrals and personal support for shelter guests and apartment residents. Attempts are made to get the women permanent housing.
Hope House also provides permanent housing apartments for 31 single, disabled women 18 or older
- help prepare snacks
- welcome guests
- brighten up the holidays
- help in the emergency shelter
- assist with the daily intake and discharge process
- help with laundry and housekeeping
- receptionist positions
- clothing/food bank assistance
- Donations Needed: bus passes, hygiene products (travel-sized shampoo/conditioner, toothbrush/paste, soap, deodorant), clothes, underwear, socks, hats, gloves, pajamas, twin sheets, blankets/quilts, towels, pillows, backpacks, snacks (fruit, granola bars), games, art supplies, and household items for the apartments.
Last Updated By: Kay Murano @ 06/13/2010 12:00am