Volunteer Chore Services
(a program of Catholic Charities)
We provide some home chores for low-income elders and adults with disabilities so they can stay in their own home independently for as long as they can.
- Help seniors and people with disabilities live in their own homes by providing chores-
- light housework,
- yard work
- snow shoveling in the winter
- lawn mowing in the summer
- transportation to doctor appointments
- once a month grocery shopping
- minor home repairs
Spring yard Clean Up - In April we send groups and individual to our seniors and people with disabilities in the community to clean up their yards for spring by weeding, raking, and mowing.
Leaf Raking Blitz - The 1st Saturday in November we send groups and individuals to rake and bag up leaves for seniors and adults with disabilities in the Spokane and Spokane Valley area.
For more information, contact Cyndie at 509-459-6172, or firstname.lastname@example.org