SYSA ~ Spokane Youth Sports Association
To provide sports activities for all youth where everyone plays, develops skills, is taught good sportsmanship, and learns the value of being a team player.
SYSA is committed to quality youth sports experiences for players and parents. We strive to keep things fun, healthy, and positive; in a safe, organized, and professional setting.
When your child takes the field you know:
- their coach passed a background check,
- appropriate insurance coverage is in place,
- our non-profit status and organizational structure are sound.
Most families in the Spokane area have been involved with SYSA as players, coaches, or spectators. Thank you Spokane for sharing in the SYSA Mission!
- Spokane Youth Sports Association's strength is its volunteers. Each year over 144,000 hours are given by volunteers in our sport programs. We need your time and effort.
- Lend your time to help the youth of Spokane
- Help as a board official, referee, coach, administration aid, or "put your back" into keeping the playfields safe.