We provide meaningful activities for seniors 50 years of age and older.
Programs and Activities include Classes and Clubs
(but are not limited to)
- Arts & Crafts, Red Hat Society, Ceramics, Greenhouse, Support Groups, Fine Art Classes in Watercolor, Drawing, Knitting and moreSocial Activities and Entertainment
- Dancing (Ballroom, Line, Social), Library and Book Club, Tours, Monthly EventsGames & Sports
- Table Tennis, Billiards, Pickleball, Badminton, Bingo, Bridge, Cribbage, Pinochle, Poker, Mah Jongg, Bunco, Scrabble, DominoesFitness
- Senior Fitness, Aerobic Exercise, Tai Chi for Fitness, Chair Exercise, ZumbaHealth and Education
- Wellness Checks with certified professionals, AARP Driving Classes, Educational Programs, and Hot Lunches provided by Meals on Wheels Monday thru Friday.Membership
is $20.00 a year per person. Membership includes a monthly newsletter with information about activities.