1. Preserve and display military and aviation-related historical artifacts from the Inland Northwest.
2. Serve the Inland Northwest by providing additional educational opportunities for young and adult residents and visitors.
3. Tell historical stories of military activity by all branches of the US military that have had a presence in the Greater Spokane area.
4. Tell historical stories of aviation activity and development, both military and civilian, that have taken place in the Greater Spokane area.
5. Provides a unique event space for large and small groups. Weddings, corporate events, educational events, community and family events.
Felts Field was the birthplace for both military and civilian aviation in the Northwest.