American Indian Community Center
The American Indian Community Center provides comprehensive social and economic development services for American Indians and all racial groups in our community. The American Indian Community Center encourages individual and family self-sufficiency.
We provide the following services:
- Employment & Training for Federally Recognized Enrolled American Indians and Direct Descendants.
- Job Search & Resume Assistance All Community Members.
- Food and Clothing bank for those in Zip code 99202
- Assisting American Indians w/Tribal Identification
- Referrals/assistance with low-income housing
The American Indian Community Center offers volunteer opportunities that include the following areas:
- Help us set up a website.
- Donate food and clothing.
- Computer Lab (must have experience in Network Server Based Environment).
- Lab Instruction (building resumes, job search, computer equipment).
Last Updated By: AICC