Partners for Pets
To match pets, rescued from animal shelters, to adoptive owners after temperament and personality assessments.
Our Mission: The goal of Partners for Pets is to:
- Eliminate euthanasia of healthy
- Promote sterilization surgeries for dogs and cats to reduce the number of animals born each year
- Work collaboratively with local shelters in a foster/adoption program
- Educate the community about the importance of sterilization, permanent identification, and of making a lifetime commitment
Volunteers are crucial to our organization since we have no paid employees. Giving just a few hours a month can help us continue to achieve our goal of ending the needless euthanasia of companion animals in our community.
There are a variety of ways you can help.
- Volunteering at our adoption center or at the Valley PetSmart
- Fostering pets in your home
- Organizing or assisting with fundraising events
- Grant writing
- Newsletter writing/editing
- Pet supply drives
Whiskers & Wine (and Suds!) - Annual Wine/Beer Tasting and Silent Auction