Our Place Community Ministries
Provides emergency assistance with prescriptions, food, clothing, and utilities to residents who live in the West Central neighborhood. The neighborhood that Our Place serves is one of the poorest in the state of Washington. Statistics:
- Serves over 1,000 people/month.
- 41% of the clients are either senior citizens, or under the age of 18.
- Volunteer to help with
- Greeting clients and client in-take
- Data entry
- Fill hygiene and food orders
- Sort clothing
- Donations Needed:
- food, especially protein food items
- hygiene items
- good used clothing, especially menís clothes and coats of all sizes
- blankets, bedding, sleeping bags, tents (for the homeless)
- small household goods