Sexual Assault and Family Trauma Center (SAFeT)
Lutheran Community Services Northwest
To provide sexual, individual, group and family counseling ages 3 to adult. They provide free support to victims of sexual abuse, domestic violence and other crimes. Support includes individual and family counseling, evaluations, and 24-hour crisis intervention.
The agency offers help with housing, food, childcare and other resources.
They provide legal and medical assistance, and help people know where to go for help. They serve around 120,000 people in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
The Sexual Assault & Family Trauma (SAFeT) Response Center provides a victim's advocate in the downtown office every day.
Lutheran Community Services Northwest is Spokane's Crime Victim's Service Center.
Victim Advocacy & Support
Education & Prevention Services
24-Hr. Crisis Line
ACT for Kids of Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Education
Foster Care & Adoption Programs
Therapeutic Foster Care o Residential Treatment & Care Program
Sexually Reactive Youth Program
- There is a need for crime victim advocates who are dedicated, compassionate individuals to provide crisis intervention, support, medical and legal advocacy to victims of crime in the Spokane area.
- Volunteer advocates receive comprehensive training and support, as well as the opportunity to serve your community and help those in need.
- Volunteers are asked to commit to at least 4 shifts per month.
- Fundraising Event volunteer opportunities. Please contact Carol Hayes at email@example.com to volunteer at an event.
- For more information, call (509) 343-5062, or visit http://www.lcsnw.org/.
Last Updated By: Erin