Life Services is an organization that honors life by providing the physical, emotional, and spiritual support needed for those faced with an unplanned pregnancy. We support and empower women before, during, and after an unplanned pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Support and Guidance.
- Medical Testing and Prenatal Care.
- 24-Hour Rescue Helpline.
- Maternity Home and Foster Care.
- Help with Medical Insurance, referrals for Adoption, Housing, and Legal Care.
- Parenting and Life Skills Classes
- Post Abortion Support Groups
- Network of mentors and support
- Donate new and used stylish/modest maternity clothing, and baby clothes (especially for newborns). All baby equipment welcome except slated cribs and car seats due to legal guidelines.
- Volunteer opportunities for professional medical staff (Doctors, RNs, Sonographers), Pregnancy Consultants, Counselors, Maternity Home Mentors, Child Care Providers for Young Mom's Support Group, Administrative assistance, and more. Visit our website to see our current volunteer opportunities at http://www.lifeservices.org/volunteer/.
- Annual Peacock Masquerade Ball benefiting Life Services' Maternity home (January 23, 2016)
- Annual Community Event (usually in March)
- Fall Dessert Banquet (usually in September)
Visit us at http://www.lifeservices.org for all event updates and to make a tax-deductible donation to this great cause.
Last Updated By: R Jenkins @ 04/27/2017 12:34pm